I've been meaning to get these pics off our ipod for a while now...here are a few pictures over the last couple of weeks.


Hows that for a Happy Mothers Day?

The reality of where I work.....
Jack is 'Mr. Independent' now. This was taken when he and I had dinner at Panera a while back. He sat all by himself on the other side of the booth (not even a booster) and ate his dinner like a big boy. Mmmmm grilled cheese!

Again with the independent thing....his own chips and salsa. (He loves salsa!)
This picture was taken on Mother's Day. We ate lunch at Texas Roadhouse after church. No, they are not dressed alike on purpose. Ironically, there are no pictures of Jack and Mommy on Mother's Day. Someone got really crabby shortly after this was taken.

Tomorrow is the last day of school! Yay!! What do we plan on doing together this summer? Well, a lot of this:
And I leave you with this: You cannot make this stuff up! For Mothers Day, I had my students make books for their moms. They had to answer all sorts of questions about their moms, and draw pictures. This is an actual page out of one of my students books.
Hows that for a Happy Mothers Day?
The reality of where I work.....
Comments
Jack is a man after my own heart if he is loving salsa this early in life! Yummmmmm