We took off for home (Iowa) last Friday, and spent the first half of our spring break with family and friends. Ryan and I had bachelor and bachelorette parties to attend on Saturday night, so Jack got in lots of quality time with his grandparents (on both sides), great grandmas and grandpas, cousins, and aunts and uncles!
Disclaimer: My camera is pushing daisies, so I've been taking pics on my ipod. When the lighting isn't the best, the pics don't turn out the best. You'll see what I mean below...
Zach reading to Jack.


Jack, Noah, Zach and Grandpa Maury built a tent using the dining room table and chairs. Somehow, Grandpa ended up asleep in the tent. HILARIOUS!

Disclaimer: My camera is pushing daisies, so I've been taking pics on my ipod. When the lighting isn't the best, the pics don't turn out the best. You'll see what I mean below...
Zach reading to Jack.

Whoa! Close up! Zach took this pic. So cute!

Surfin' around Grandma Diane's house with Noah. Who knew plastic tubs were so much fun?

Surfin' around Grandma Diane's house with Noah. Who knew plastic tubs were so much fun?

Jack, Noah, Zach and Grandpa Maury built a tent using the dining room table and chairs. Somehow, Grandpa ended up asleep in the tent. HILARIOUS!

And while I'm posting pictures of people sleeping, I just HAD to throw this one in there...so glad you captured this, Sarah!

How does Morgan feel about Ryan sleeping with her doll? I think the picture says it all.


How does Morgan feel about Ryan sleeping with her doll? I think the picture says it all.

Meanwhile, back in Norwalk, Jack had lots of fun with Grandma Sue and Grandpa Jeff too!
A special visit from Great Grandma B. and Great Grandpa B.!

Grandma Sue thought she would take a try at setting Jack on the big potty. While it made for a cute photo op, I don't think we'll be pursuing this quite yet.

Jack on his motorcycle at Grandma and Grandpas. Douglas and "Momo" (elmo) fit on there too!

Jack played hard with Grandpa Jeff, so he needed a quick nap.

We headed back to Wichita on Tuesday morning. Jack thought he needed every possible toy we brought in the car on his lap.

And since he was such a good boy for the ride home, we took him to Freddy's for some frozen custard. As you can tell by the pic, he loved it.
Jack on his motorcycle at Grandma and Grandpas. Douglas and "Momo" (elmo) fit on there too!
Jack played hard with Grandpa Jeff, so he needed a quick nap.
We headed back to Wichita on Tuesday morning. Jack thought he needed every possible toy we brought in the car on his lap.
And since he was such a good boy for the ride home, we took him to Freddy's for some frozen custard. As you can tell by the pic, he loved it.
On the agenda for the rest of our week off?
-Haircut for Jack
-Wardrobe change-out for Jack
-Some spring cleaning
-Lawn mowing (we're the only house on the block who hasn't mowed yet!)
-Arrena's birthday party
-And lots and lots of laying around, playing with toys, and relaxing!
I plan on posting some pics of the bachelorette party later this week!


Comments