Our fabulous sitter, Jill, informed us that Jack was showing some interest in sleeping on the cots during nap time at daycare instead of in his usual pack n play, so she tried it out and let him sleep on one last week, and he did a great job! So earlier this week, we took the plunge and converted his crib into a big boy bed! It was actually good timing, as Jack attempted to climb out of his crib and ended up falling out last week. He was ok, but it scared Mommy to death!
We have one of those cribs that converts into a bed, and it comes complete with a roll bar. We are all still getting used to it, but I must say, the transition is going much smoother than I expected. I thought we would have to constantly be putting him back into bed since he is able to get out on his own now, but I think the fall must've scared him too much, because he doesn't get out AT ALL!! He does cry when we put him down, so one of us has to lay with him for a bit, but if thats all it takes, its worth it!
I wish I had a picture to show you, but my camera is officially dead. I've been needing a new one for a while, but can't afford it right now! Hopefully soon! I love to take pictures! Jill did send me this pic of Jack napping on a cot at her house. So sweet!

This picture was taken by our friends, Nick and Chelsie, when they were babysitting for us last week. They are avid KU fans, and thought it would be cute to put this hat on Jack to try and mess with Ryan! Even though Jack is a Hawkeye for life, he still looks pretty darn cute!

Only 4 more school days until spring break! We will be Iowa bound! I cannot wait!
We have one of those cribs that converts into a bed, and it comes complete with a roll bar. We are all still getting used to it, but I must say, the transition is going much smoother than I expected. I thought we would have to constantly be putting him back into bed since he is able to get out on his own now, but I think the fall must've scared him too much, because he doesn't get out AT ALL!! He does cry when we put him down, so one of us has to lay with him for a bit, but if thats all it takes, its worth it!
I wish I had a picture to show you, but my camera is officially dead. I've been needing a new one for a while, but can't afford it right now! Hopefully soon! I love to take pictures! Jill did send me this pic of Jack napping on a cot at her house. So sweet!

This picture was taken by our friends, Nick and Chelsie, when they were babysitting for us last week. They are avid KU fans, and thought it would be cute to put this hat on Jack to try and mess with Ryan! Even though Jack is a Hawkeye for life, he still looks pretty darn cute!

Only 4 more school days until spring break! We will be Iowa bound! I cannot wait!
Comments