The state of Kansas turned 150 years old last week! How exciting, right? I know, I know, not that exciting, but the kids really get into Kansas Day. Every year the last week of January, we devote a whole day to celebrating when Kansas became a state. This year was extra special, since it was the 150th year.
Some of my students with their cottonwood trees! (state tree)

Xander enjoying a nice sunflower cookie (state flower). We enjoyed a variety of other Kansas acitivies, just didn't get pics of all of them!

Xander enjoying a nice sunflower cookie (state flower). We enjoyed a variety of other Kansas acitivies, just didn't get pics of all of them!
I was also able to get away this weekend and spend a much needed night with some of my girlfriends! We went out in downtown DesMoines and had a wonderful night!

My bestie, Brooke. Love her.
Just received word a little while ago that we get another snow day tomorrow! Yay!! I'm very excited to spend the day with my boys.
Comments