Ryan and I had to run to the store for a few necessities after dinner tonight, and since I knew we weren't going to be there long, I thought hey, lets try out one of those carts with the car on the front and see how Jack likes it! HE LOVED IT! He was all smiles in his little car! He had one hand on each steering wheel, honked the horns, (yes, both of them), and giggled! And yes, as we walked up and down the aisles, I was taking pictures. I know its something so small, but I was such a proud mom! I wanted to tell everyone we passed "It's his first time in this cart! Isn't he doing so good?"
Well....my mom and sister and other various family members have started asking what Ryan and I want for Christmas this year....so I began thinking, and here is my Christmas list thus far: *Dance Dance Revolution for Wii (Don't laugh, it's actually really fun) *Dancing With the Stars for Wii *Waffle Maker *good quality chef's knife *fun dress socks to wear to work *black boots with pointed toe *brown boots with pointed toe *Dressy winter coat *Wall Flower refills (for home and school) Ryan and I aren't shopping for each other this year since we are honeymooning over New Years. We are going to Las Vegas, and I can't wait!



Comments