If you didn't know, the title for this blog is a line from Casablanca, but the reason I chose it, is because Jack loves to look at himself! I read in the Baby Bible (What To Expect The First Year) that he has NO IDEA who that baby is on the other side of the mirror, but Jack sure does like to talk to "that baby" and kiss "that baby"! This past week, I showed Jack an album that has a bunch of pictures of him in it, and he loved it! He even laughed at himself! He likes to flip through the pages. It's so funny and cute!
The album sits on the bottom of the coffee table, where he can easily get to it.
"Hmmm theres that baby again!"

10 minutes later (which is FOREVER in baby time) he's still looking at those pictures!

"Whats that Dad? Dinner isn't quite ready yet? Thats ok, I'll just look at some pictures of myself while I wait."

Well, my classroom is all back in order! Cubbies and nameplates are all labeled. Lesson plans are done. Bulletin boards are all put together. Furniture has been rearranged (thanks Ryan). Computers are all hooked up (Thanks Ryan). Meet The Teacher Night, Done. Theres only one thing left: Survive the first day! Wish me luck on Monday!
The album sits on the bottom of the coffee table, where he can easily get to it.
"Hmmm theres that baby again!"

10 minutes later (which is FOREVER in baby time) he's still looking at those pictures!

"Whats that Dad? Dinner isn't quite ready yet? Thats ok, I'll just look at some pictures of myself while I wait."

Well, my classroom is all back in order! Cubbies and nameplates are all labeled. Lesson plans are done. Bulletin boards are all put together. Furniture has been rearranged (thanks Ryan). Computers are all hooked up (Thanks Ryan). Meet The Teacher Night, Done. Theres only one thing left: Survive the first day! Wish me luck on Monday!
Comments