Well, I survived the first week of school! I forgot how draining the first week is! Not only for teachers, but students as well! I got lots of questions like "Is it time to go home yet?" (at 10 am) and "I'm hungry!" (at 10 am). It will get better though as they get settled back into the routine. Summer is officially gone. I even slept in until 7:30 this morning, which was great! I heard Jack talking on the monitor around 7, but figured since he was having such a great conversation with...well I'm not exactly sure who, I would just let him be!
Here is a picture of our fabulous new team! Allison is new to our team this year, and we are so very glad to have her! We needed a team picture for a slide show, and thought we would jazz it up a bit and put ourselves in a pyramid!
Top Row: Stacey, Random Monkey, Arrena
Bottom Row: Ashley, Allison, DeLynne

Some of my students are really growing on me already. Some are doing quite the opposite, BUT I can already tell it's going to be a good year!
Here is a picture of our fabulous new team! Allison is new to our team this year, and we are so very glad to have her! We needed a team picture for a slide show, and thought we would jazz it up a bit and put ourselves in a pyramid!
Top Row: Stacey, Random Monkey, Arrena
Bottom Row: Ashley, Allison, DeLynne

Some of my students are really growing on me already. Some are doing quite the opposite, BUT I can already tell it's going to be a good year!
Comments