We are having a great time home in Iowa! Jack of course has been getting spoiled by his grandma and grandpa! I am going to have to break our trip up into several different blogs because there would be way too much to cram into one blog! So, here is Part 1!
When we got to Norwalk on Friday night, Jack was greeted with lots of presents from grandma and grandpa (let the spoiling begin...)

Jack's new cart to ride in so we can go on bike rides!

Mmmm I like my new vibrating teething ring! And notice the blanket? Yes, Grandma Sue made Jack ANOTHER blanket! This one is for the warmer seasons. He's been sleeping with it every night since we've been here.

Hi Auntie Morgan! I've missed you!


Want to get in with me Grandpa?

Who knew pool toys tasted so good?


Grandma and Grandpa taking me on a walk!

I got to see my great grandparents too! Love you Great Grandma B.!

When we got to Norwalk on Friday night, Jack was greeted with lots of presents from grandma and grandpa (let the spoiling begin...)
Jack's new cart to ride in so we can go on bike rides!
Mmmm I like my new vibrating teething ring! And notice the blanket? Yes, Grandma Sue made Jack ANOTHER blanket! This one is for the warmer seasons. He's been sleeping with it every night since we've been here.
Hi Auntie Morgan! I've missed you!
Want to get in with me Grandpa?
Who knew pool toys tasted so good?
Grandma and Grandpa taking me on a walk!
I got to see my great grandparents too! Love you Great Grandma B.!
Time for church!

While Jack was having so much fun with his grandma and grandpa, Ryan and I were in Coralville seeing family and I went to a bridal shower and bachelorette party for my good friend Katy! While we were there, I stopped to have lunch with my Rosien grandparents. It was so good to catch up with them.

The bride to be and I at the bachelorette party!

On the party bus! Jenna, Ashley, Katy, Jamie

We are having so much fun here so far! And our time home is just barely getting started! Jack got a haircut today, we are getting pictures taken tomorrow, and then heading to Fairbank on Wednesday! Check back in later this week for more pictures of our time home!
On the party bus! Jenna, Ashley, Katy, Jamie
We are having so much fun here so far! And our time home is just barely getting started! Jack got a haircut today, we are getting pictures taken tomorrow, and then heading to Fairbank on Wednesday! Check back in later this week for more pictures of our time home!
Comments