Well folks, the beard is gone! It has lasted a particularly long time this year. Usually coming off just in time for the Super Bowl, this years beard lasted all the way into June! The time has come though, to say goodbye, so we thought, why not have some fun along the way? I apologize for the glare off Ryan's glasses...I didn't feel like messing with the flash, so you'll just have to bear with it!
Before:

Fun along the way.....Mutton Chops??

Ryan calls this one "Junior High English Teacher." I think he looks more like Mario or Luigi.

Ta Da! All gone!

Jack has NEVER seen his daddy without a beard! Looks like he's adjusting fine though, still givin' his daddy some lovin'!

Side note: Arrena is watching Jack for me today so I can get all the laundry done, run some errands, and start packing for our big trip home! We are leaving tomorrow and can't wait to see all our friends and family! I will try and blog from my parents/in laws house, so keep checking in!
Before:
Fun along the way.....Mutton Chops??
Ryan calls this one "Junior High English Teacher." I think he looks more like Mario or Luigi.
Ta Da! All gone!
Jack has NEVER seen his daddy without a beard! Looks like he's adjusting fine though, still givin' his daddy some lovin'!
Side note: Arrena is watching Jack for me today so I can get all the laundry done, run some errands, and start packing for our big trip home! We are leaving tomorrow and can't wait to see all our friends and family! I will try and blog from my parents/in laws house, so keep checking in!
Comments