I had a fabulous first Mother's Day! (We actually celebrated a little last year when I was pregnant) but this was the real deal! Ryan woke up with Jack this morning and let me sleep in, and my boys made me a special breakfast in bed! It was delicious!
Jack and I enjoying my breakfast in bed!
Jack and I enjoying my breakfast in bed!
After breakfast we all got ready and headed off to a delicious lunch at the Bonefish Grill! Jack was a good boy the whole time at the restaurant!

Opening my card from my baby!

I love being a mommy!! It's the best feeling in the world!

I have been spoiled today--guess how many diapers I've changed? NONE! Thanks Ryan!
I have been spoiled today--guess how many diapers I've changed? NONE! Thanks Ryan!
And now a special shout out to all the "Mothers" in my life! You are all so special to me and I love you so much!
My Mom-There is no way I would've survived the last 5 1/2 months without her! I go to her for all my parenting advice, among other things!

"Nanny" (Grandma Rosien)-I owe my piano playing skills to her (at least whats left of them). She is a fabulous grandma who is always there for me. I have lots of fond memories growing up with her.

Grandma Bolsem: Best potato salad maker and marble player! A fabulous Grandma who always knows the right thing to say.

Grandma Bolsem: Best potato salad maker and marble player! A fabulous Grandma who always knows the right thing to say.

Grammy (Great Grandma): Blanket Maker extraordinaire! Jack loves to sleep with his afghan that she knitted for him, and I still have mine that she made when I was a baby! How lucky is Jack to have a great great grandma? Pretty lucky little guy!

Diane (Mother-in-law): Diane and I can always have a good laugh with each other. She is a wonderful Grandma to Jack! I hope to inherit some of her fabulous cooking and baking skills!

To all mothers, future mothers, grandmas, great grandmas, I wish you a very happy Mother's Day!

Diane (Mother-in-law): Diane and I can always have a good laugh with each other. She is a wonderful Grandma to Jack! I hope to inherit some of her fabulous cooking and baking skills!
To all mothers, future mothers, grandmas, great grandmas, I wish you a very happy Mother's Day!
In other News:
May is a VERY busy month for us! I know it is going to FLY by! We started the first weekend in May with a visit from my mom and sister. Ryan graduates next weekend, my birthday on the 18th, last day of school on the 26th, Jack's 6 month appt. (yes, more shots!) and a family vacation with the Shields side of the family in KC over Memorial Day!
Comments
Jack is a very lucky boy to have such a good mommy like you!