May is flying by for us! Here is an update from all three of us.
Jack: I can't believe my baby is 6 months old! We go in for his 6 mo. appointment with Dr. Hesse on Friday. He has gotten very good at sitting up, and is cutting his very first tooth! Yes, he got ANOTHER hair cut! His hair grows so fast! He looks much older and very handsome with his new haircut. He was such a good boy and sat very well while Stacy cut his hair.

Showing off his new hair cut to Arrena

Trying to impress Saige...I don't think its working though.

Goodnight Moon...One of Jack's favorite bedtime stories! (This picture is pre-haircut, you can see how shaggy it was getting)

Ryan: Officially a college graduate! The job hunt is well underway. Keep your fingers crossed that something pans out!

Ashley: I turned 26 last week. My students did lots of nice things for me! We had a fun time celebrating at school. Ryan made me a FABULOUS dinner and I spent a nice evening home with my boys! It was a perfect birthday.
Dena brought her new puppy to school for my birthday! Isn't he cute? Dena's little sis hopped in the pic too.
Dena's mom also ordered cupcakes for the class. How nice! White cupcakes with white frosting, my favorite!

Class picture for my b-day. They are all very excited that in only three more days they will officially be SECOND graders!!

Jack: I can't believe my baby is 6 months old! We go in for his 6 mo. appointment with Dr. Hesse on Friday. He has gotten very good at sitting up, and is cutting his very first tooth! Yes, he got ANOTHER hair cut! His hair grows so fast! He looks much older and very handsome with his new haircut. He was such a good boy and sat very well while Stacy cut his hair.
Showing off his new hair cut to Arrena
Trying to impress Saige...I don't think its working though.
Goodnight Moon...One of Jack's favorite bedtime stories! (This picture is pre-haircut, you can see how shaggy it was getting)
Ryan: Officially a college graduate! The job hunt is well underway. Keep your fingers crossed that something pans out!
Ashley: I turned 26 last week. My students did lots of nice things for me! We had a fun time celebrating at school. Ryan made me a FABULOUS dinner and I spent a nice evening home with my boys! It was a perfect birthday.
Dena brought her new puppy to school for my birthday! Isn't he cute? Dena's little sis hopped in the pic too.
Dena's mom also ordered cupcakes for the class. How nice! White cupcakes with white frosting, my favorite!
Class picture for my b-day. They are all very excited that in only three more days they will officially be SECOND graders!!
Kalee wrote me a song. She sang it for the entire class. It was very sweet.
We are very excited for our trip to KC next weekend with Ryan's family. It will be so nice to see them. I am finished with school on Thursday, which means that for 10 whole weeks I get to be a stay at home mom, and I am SO excited!
Comments