I know I have shown pictures of our crib and bedding on here before, but I wanted to show you a few more things that have been added to the nursery/guest room. My mom was a HUGE help with making things for the room! She is so talented when it comes to things like this. She can whip anything up on her sewing machine! I was apprehensive about even calling this room a "nursery" at the beginning of our pregnancy, because since we live in an apartment, I wasn't able to paint the walls, and because it's only 2 bedrooms, our spare bed has to stay in the room as well! With my moms magic touch, I am really happy with how the room turned out! Thanks mom!
New black and white pillows for the bed! My mom sewed the cover for the body pillow. If you look next to the bed, you can see the night light she made as well.

This tray sits at the end of the bed, next to the glider, where I feed Jack. I bought a pair of lamps off of Craigslist, and my mom threaded the black and white ribbon through them.

These letters were white before my mom got ahold of them! She painted them and attached the ribbon. They add some nice color to the walls. So cute!

This frame was a gift from Aunt Morgan.

Fabulous bedding my mom made! Looks great with the black crib.

These letters were white before my mom got ahold of them! She painted them and attached the ribbon. They add some nice color to the walls. So cute!
This frame was a gift from Aunt Morgan.
Fabulous bedding my mom made! Looks great with the black crib.
Glider and ottoman that I got off Craigslist. Those things are so expensive new! I saved a lot of money, and will eventually be able to use this chair in my classroom.

My mom made the curtains as well. You can't really tell in the picture, but they are black and white polka dotted with black and white striped fabric!

My mom made the curtains as well. You can't really tell in the picture, but they are black and white polka dotted with black and white striped fabric!
We have a couple more things left to go up on the walls, and I will show pictures of those once they are completed. They are both works in progress!
Comments