Well, no baby yet...still waiting (trying to be as patient as possible!) As of last Wed. I am dilated 1 cm, and we go back again this Wed., hoping that I'm a little further along! A little progress is better than none though. My doctor said everything is looking great.
The weather has been absolutely beautiful down here, especially for November! We are still using our grill often, which has been really nice. It has been in the upper 70s for the last few days! We are trying to keep our minds on other things, rather than focusing on waiting for Jack to arrive, so we've been getting lots done around here. We put plastic up over the window in the nursery in preparation for winter (although its not needed right now...) and Ryan painted an old mirror of mine black, to better match our bedroom furniture, and I'm finishing up the last of my sub plans for my maternity leave, (which is not an easy task). We are doing lots of walking too, hoping to help bring the baby down.
I'm including a picture of me at 38 weeks...if you can't tell by looking at the picture, I am SOOOOOO ready to have this baby! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he decides to make his appearance soon.
The weather has been absolutely beautiful down here, especially for November! We are still using our grill often, which has been really nice. It has been in the upper 70s for the last few days! We are trying to keep our minds on other things, rather than focusing on waiting for Jack to arrive, so we've been getting lots done around here. We put plastic up over the window in the nursery in preparation for winter (although its not needed right now...) and Ryan painted an old mirror of mine black, to better match our bedroom furniture, and I'm finishing up the last of my sub plans for my maternity leave, (which is not an easy task). We are doing lots of walking too, hoping to help bring the baby down.
I'm including a picture of me at 38 weeks...if you can't tell by looking at the picture, I am SOOOOOO ready to have this baby! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he decides to make his appearance soon.
Comments
Dawn