As this pregnancy progresses, simple things that used to be easy, are becoming quite hard! The other night, I was trying to take the polish off my toes, and was really struggling with it (due to my ever-growing belly). My amazing, wonderful, helpful, husband came to the rescue, and even painted my toe nails for me! Isn't he sweet? He actually did a really good job too! I just had to give him a few pointers. This definetly beats paying $30 for a pedicure!
I put this pic on here so you could see how good Ryan takes care of me, NOT so you could see how fat my feet have gotten! For those of you who know me well, know that I used to have relatively small ankles (thanks Nanny!) and narrow feet! Not anymore!
I put this pic on here so you could see how good Ryan takes care of me, NOT so you could see how fat my feet have gotten! For those of you who know me well, know that I used to have relatively small ankles (thanks Nanny!) and narrow feet! Not anymore!
Comments