We are 31 weeks pregnant today! Getting into the final weeks of this pregnancy! It's hard to believe that Jack will be here soon! I am still feeling pretty well, however, I am beginning to have some nausea at night again (I actually took one of my nausea pills this weekend for the first time in months!) and my heartburn seems to be making a comeback as well. I'm willing to put up with these things for these last few weeks, because I know it will all be worth it in the long run. Not like I really have a choice either!
We are leaving on Friday for Iowa, to come back for 2 baby showers hosted by our families. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post them on here. We are looking forward to spending time with friends and family. We will be back again 2 weeks after that for Zach and Becky's wedding! Then after that...no more trips to Iowa just the two of us anymore!! Crazy!
31 weeks
We are leaving on Friday for Iowa, to come back for 2 baby showers hosted by our families. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post them on here. We are looking forward to spending time with friends and family. We will be back again 2 weeks after that for Zach and Becky's wedding! Then after that...no more trips to Iowa just the two of us anymore!! Crazy!
31 weeks
Comments