Well, all those trips home to IA for wedding prep, wedding showers, bachelorette party, and other things have finally paid off! My little sister finally tied the knot! It was a beautiful day with perfect weather, and Morgan looked amazing! I was the matron of honor, and of course did my fair shair of crying that day...especially when she walked down the aisle. I think the baby is making me extra-emotional, PLUS, my dad was crying too, which always get me...
I was nervous about getting dizzy or feeling sick while I was standing at the front of the church, but I had no problem at all, which I am sooo thankful for! I even lasted until 11 at the reception, which as of lately, is really late for me!
As I'm typing this, Morgan and Brent are enjoying a beautiful honeymoon in Orlando! If I said I wasn't a little bit jealous, I would be lying...
Here are some pictures from the weekend:
Ryan and I at rehersal

I was nervous about getting dizzy or feeling sick while I was standing at the front of the church, but I had no problem at all, which I am sooo thankful for! I even lasted until 11 at the reception, which as of lately, is really late for me!
As I'm typing this, Morgan and Brent are enjoying a beautiful honeymoon in Orlando! If I said I wasn't a little bit jealous, I would be lying...
Here are some pictures from the weekend:
Ryan and I at rehersal
BEAUTIFUL flowers!

My mom and I...she worked so hard to get everything in oder...shes amazing!

Ryan and I during pictures...notice the flowers strategically placed :)

Ryan and I during pictures...notice the flowers strategically placed :)
Siblings...

We have one more scheuled trip home to IA this summer the last weekend in June for our annual tubing trip down the Iowa River for Ryan's birthday, (which I unfortunately will not be able to participate in this year), but I will be staying with my good friend Brooke and we will be taveling to a wedding in LeMars...after that, don't plan on seeing us in Iowa for a good while...we're sick of the trip!
We have one more scheuled trip home to IA this summer the last weekend in June for our annual tubing trip down the Iowa River for Ryan's birthday, (which I unfortunately will not be able to participate in this year), but I will be staying with my good friend Brooke and we will be taveling to a wedding in LeMars...after that, don't plan on seeing us in Iowa for a good while...we're sick of the trip!
Comments