We have had quite the weather here the past couple of days! It all started on Friday at about noon with freezing rain and sleet! Smaller surrounding schools got out early, but did we? Of course not! After all the rain and sleet came the snow! Wichita got several inches of snow, the most we've had all winter! Ryan didn't have to go to work last night, so we trudged to the store and stocked up on some frozen pizza and other "snacks" to get us through the night! Arrena and I were going to host an accessory party together last night, but we ended up having to reschedule to early April.
When we woke up this morning, there were several cars stuck in the middle of the drive through our apartment complex. It seems as if the snow has stopped now. I wish this could've happened a couple days sooner or a couple days later, because I could really go for a snow day! We haven't had a single one all year!
This march weather is crazy!

The view from our patio
When we woke up this morning, there were several cars stuck in the middle of the drive through our apartment complex. It seems as if the snow has stopped now. I wish this could've happened a couple days sooner or a couple days later, because I could really go for a snow day! We haven't had a single one all year!
This march weather is crazy!
The view from our patio
The view out our front door.
Comments