Well, I officially feel OLD. Thats right, I got R E A L L Y excited over a new, wait for it.....KITCHEN TABLE. It's no longer a night out with friends, new pumps, or an expensive trip to the Clinique counter that gets me excited. It's apparently now kitchen tables. Those of you who knew what my old table looked like will understand (mostly college roomates and friends from Cedar Falls). Our old table was given to me when my great grandmother passed away (may she rest in peace) and has since been with me through FIVE different apartments! Last weekend Ryan and I decided to just stop in the furniture store and we ended up buying a new pub table for our "dining area"!
Ryan and his friend, Adam, hauled it home this afternoon and Ryan spent the better part of the evening putting it together! I tried to help, but was more of a nuisence. Those of you who have heard the Philips/Stanley story will understand.
Needless to say, I love love love it! Who knew furniture buying was so fun? Next furniture purchase on my list: Couch and Loveseat.

Ryan and his friend, Adam, hauled it home this afternoon and Ryan spent the better part of the evening putting it together! I tried to help, but was more of a nuisence. Those of you who have heard the Philips/Stanley story will understand.
Needless to say, I love love love it! Who knew furniture buying was so fun? Next furniture purchase on my list: Couch and Loveseat.
Ryan beginning to assemble the bar stools!
Comes complete with wine/champagne/margarita glass storage!
TA DA! All finished! What do you think?
**Notice: The cushions are NOT this shiney!
They still have the protecive plastic covering them!
I'm still too nervous to take it off? Does that make me a dork?
In other news, it was 85 degrees here today! Which of course, according to teacher standards, qualifies for an extra recess at the end of the day! Looking forward for spring to arrive and counting down the days until Morgan's wedding!
Comments