It has become our yearly tradition to interview the kids at the end of year year! Here is our 2017 interview. Also check out our 2017 family recap by clicking HERE
Lia age 5
Lia age 5
Jack age 8
1. What is your favorite thing to wear?
L: Nice clothes
J: My Russell Wilson shirt
2. What is one thing your learned last year?
L: Doing our ABC's in preschool
J: Two digit addition-I like two digit addition. I like subtraction a little.
3. How do you like to spend your spare time?
L: Playing with Macie (doll)
J: In front of my Play Station
4. What is your favorite book?
L: Piggie and Gerald books
J: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire
5. What did you love most about last year?
L: Getting Macie for my birthday
J: Alabama!
6. What is your favorite TV show?
L: Olaf's Christmas Adventure
J: Any football game
7. What do you think makes a person good looking?
L: Dressing nice
J: A Seahawk's shirt
8. What will you be doing 10 years from now?
L: Mostly playing with Macie
J: I'd be what? 18? Staying up all night.
9. Tell me about a funny time in your life.
L: Can it be inappropriate? Jack said "I'm Batman, I'm awesome, I got a 9-pack."
J: When I farted in dad's face.
10. What is the grossest thing you can think of?
L: Duck poop
J: VOMIT (he told me to write that in all caps)
11. Name two places we should go on vacation this year.
L: Chicago and Target
J: Colorado and Century Link Field
12. What is the best thing about being 5?
L: Trying to look like a grownup
What is the worst thing about being 5?
L: When Jack tries to wake me up
What is the best thing about being 8?
J: I've only been spanked about two times
What is the worst thing about being 8?
J: One thing: The Hawks lost to Purdue on my birthday.
13. What is the nicest thing you did for someone this year?
L: Helped somebody buzz in the front door so they could go the bathroom (school)
J: Helped Rayden find his book
14. What is one word to describe you?
L: Mad
J: Hilarious
Comments