So...Feb. 7th, was the official 'Wear Red for Heart Disease' day, and also the kick off to CHD Awareness week. I cannot begin to even tell you how overwhelmed I was when I was getting text after text, emails, Snapchats, Instagram alerts, and Facebook notifications of all the people who wore red for Lia! I have tried my best to include all the pics I got of people, because I want all of you to be recognized! It means the world to me that you did this for us! Helping to spread awareness is critical when it comes to heart disease, as there is NO CURE! Thank you!!
Enjoy all the red!
 |
| Kinsey |
 |
| Jude, Phoebe, Fiona |
 |
| Johannah |
 |
| Angie (our sitter) and Lia |
 |
| Caleb & Jennifer |
 |
| Amanda and her beautiful girls in Indiana |
 |
| Hudson |
 |
| BJ, Amy, Levi & Lila (BJ wins the most creative award!) |
 |
| Danika |
 |
| My nieces, Brynn and Chandler |
 |
| Kayla & Lola |
 |
| Kasen and Clayton |
 |
| Jill (our former sitter) and Katelynn in Wichita! |
 |
| Brooke |
 |
| Vaughn |
 |
| Ella from Wichita |
 |
| Liam & Mia |
 |
| Zach and Noah, my nephews |
 |
| Jennifer and Matt in Wichita |
 |
| Pam in Arizona! |
 |
| Lily |
 |
| Davan and Libby |
 |
| Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Sue |
 |
| Willowbrook Elementary Staff |
 |
| Easton |
 |
| Trevor in Wichita--one of my former students! |
 |
| Layla |
 |
| Uncle Jameson |
 |
| Mrs .O'Connor in Chicago! |
 |
| Jami |
 |
| Camden |
 |
| Grandpa Maury and Grandma Diane |
 |
| Zach |
 |
| Lia's new bandaged heart shirt |
.JPG) |
| Surgical Nurses at Methodist West! |
.JPG) |
| Courtney |
 |
| Nurse Katy |
 |
| Janae |
.JPG) |
| Lisa, Collin & Ian |
 |
| Cassie's tribute to Lia! |
 |
| Gianna in Kansas City |
 |
| All of this in honor of you, girl!! |
Comments