| We were able to get out and do a little tubing at Lake Red Rock while Uncle Spencer was in Iowa. We attempted a tube ride with Lia, but it didn't last very long :) |
| Grandpa Maury let Jack drive the boat! |
| We had a 2-day period where Jack had a fever. I felt so sad for him :( He slept A LOT! |
| Didn't last very long at the pool, even with Carter and Spencer there to play with! That's when I knew for sure he was sick. |
| Playing at the Altoona pool with the Olesen's! |
| Ryan and I went to Washington for my friend, Abby's wedding. We had a great time! |
| After an all day class in Altoona, I met up with my friend, Gina for a cool refreshing drink! |
| Mommy and Lia. Did I mention I love summer?? |
| Lia feeding her baby doll! She's going to make a good mommy someday! |
Comments