We spent a wonderful weekend in Fairbank, to help celebrate Grandma Diane's birthday! It was really nice to spend a couple nights up there, relax, and enjoy ourselves. We got to see lots of family, and Jack and Lia got in lots of play time!
.JPG) |
| Jack and Grandpa playing trains. Jack was a human tunnel. |
.JPG) |
| On Saturday morning, we went to 'donuts and coffee' and Great Grandma Edna's house. Every Saturday, Ryan's mom and Aunts and Uncles get together. We had a nice time catching up with them. Lia gave lots of high 5s. |
.JPG) |
| Lia hanging out with her Great Aunt Sue, and Great Aunt Ruth. She was right at home, as you can see. |
.JPG) |
| Lia and Grandma Diane on one of her many walks around and around the house! I have a feeling she'll be doing that on her own very soon! |
.JPG) |
| Playing with her cousin, Noah! |
.JPG) |
| Lia's favorite toy at Grandma and Grandpa's...the dump truck. |
.JPG) |
| Jack playing Cootie with Aunt Hilary. |
.JPG) |
| Silly boy. He got to lick the bowl that had the icing in it for Grandma's birthday cake! I'd say he was pretty successful. |
 |
| Lia and Aunt Hilary |
.JPG) |
| Cuddle time with Aunt Sarah and Aunt Hilary |
.JPG) |
| Time to help Grandma blow out her birthday candles! Which, if you're wondering about the candles, is 65 + 1. We didn't have another '6'.... |
.JPG) |
| I'd say his eyes were bigger than his stomach... |
 |
| The dump truck. And Lia. Again. |
.JPG) |
| Lovin' on Grandpa Maury before we left on Sunday. |
 |
| I dressed her in yellow today in hopes that it might bring us some spring weather! I just heard we might get some freezing rain tonight and snow tomorrow. Guess that plan didn't work so well. Oh well, she brightened up my day! |
A few updates:
-Lia's thyroid results came back normal!
-Kidney ultra sound is scheduled for March 13.
-Still will have to wait a few more weeks to hear results from genetic testing.
-It's March! Lia turns 1 this month! I can hardly believe it....
Comments