Catching you up on the last week:
We traveled to Harlan last weekend, for my niece, Brynn's dedication! We had a nice visit with Morgan, Brent, and Brynnie. I love that girl! Want to read about Jack's dedication? Click
here.
On Tuesday, I wrapped up my last night of spring conferences! Yay! Friday marked the start of my spring break! We have lots of things planned, including a trip to Fairbank, Lia's 1 year pictures, and finalizing details for her birthday party, which by the way, is 'pink' themed :)
On Wednesday, Lia had her renal ultra sound (as ordered by genetic doctor). We heard back the very same day that everything checked out normal! This is great news! We have now crossed thyroid tests, and kidney tests off of our 'genetic to-do list'. Now we just sit and wait for the official results from her genetic blood draws.
Thursday was Lia's LAST round of Synagis! She has been receiving the monthly shots to protect her from RSV since November. Although we will be sad to say goodbye to our home healthcare nurse, Christy, we are glad to not have to do any more of those shots!
On Friday, we found out that Jack has been accepted into Little Rams Preschool in the Southeast Polk District for next year! You might remember me saying, that they only take a handful 3 year olds, and he had to go through several screening steps to get in! We are very proud of him. He was judged on gross motor, fine motor, and conversation skills. I knew one of the things on the list was hopping on one foot, in which I practiced with him for a long time. (He still can't do it....) but after his screener, I asked him if he had to hop on one foot for the lady, and he said "They said I didn't have to, but I did it anyway!" They didn't allow parents to be in the screening portion of things, but since I work at the school he'll be in, I couldn't help but pace in front of the door while he was in there. At one point, I heard the lady ask Jack "what comes after six?" in which Jack replied, "I know what it is, but do you?" After that response, I had to walk away....
So anyway, my sweet baby boy will be going to school with me next year! I can't believe he is old enough! Time sure does fly.
Also, on Friday, my Grandpa Jim had surgery to remove some melanoma from his face. He is home now, and feeling pretty good. Thanks to everyone who prayed for him!
On Saturday night, we celebrated my brothers birthday! He turned the big 2-4 on the 13th. We had a nice evening with him and Alex.
Enjoy the pictures!
 |
| Brent, Brynn, and Morgan at Brynn's dedication in Harlan. |
.JPG) |
| Jack praying at the dedication. He was concentrating so hard! |
.JPG) |
| I know this picture is hard to see, but it's at Lia's ultra sound. At this point, they were looking at her bladder, in which she really enjoyed helping with. |
 |
| Aunt Alex and Uncle Jameson are really great at playing doll-house! |
.JPG) |
| Uncle Jameson and his new golf shoes! He's ready to hit the course. If only the temps would warm up a bit! |
.JPG) |
| Happy Birthday, Uncle Jay! |
.JPG) |
| Jack and I last week....looking forward to several days off with him! |
.JPG) |
| He loves typing on the computer. It's been great for letter recognition. He asks me how to spell something, and then he finds the letters and types it out. |
.JPG) |
| Lia can now use a straw! Shes getting lots of practice on all those shamrock shakes her mom things she has to have. |
.JPG) |
| Lia eating a lime....Yummy??? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Check back soon for pictures from our spring break, and Lia's birthday party, which is next weekend!
Comments