As 6 more inches of snow fell over Des Moines this past week (yes, Wichita friends, I know you got a TON more...), it made me think about how much I really wished it was spring! Although I can't control the way it looks outside, I CAN control the way the blog looks, so I decided to make it more 'spring-like'! A very special thank you to my friend, Heather, who designed my new header! She does great work! You can check out her blog here.
Also, while you are here, enjoying the new scenery, please take a moment to 'follow me' by clicking on the right side of the page. I love to see who my 'regular' followers are.
Have a great week!
Also, while you are here, enjoying the new scenery, please take a moment to 'follow me' by clicking on the right side of the page. I love to see who my 'regular' followers are.
Have a great week!
Comments