We headed to Wichita last Thursday to get our house all packed up for our big move. We are headed back down to Wichita again this weekend to load everything. Lots of different emotions as we were there for a few days. Turned my school keys in, packed up my classroom, said good bye to my principal, team, and lots of friends. I didn't think I would be so sad, but I was. Yes, I'm very happy to be moving closer to my family, but over the last 5 years, Wichita has been my home! I moved there right after college graduation, with my boyfriend! I'm coming back to Iowa with my husband, and 2 kids! Lots has happened in the last 5 years, and I will always cherish my Wichita memories and friends.
 |
| Sign from our going away party at the Panther Lounge. Summer '07. |
 |
| My first big girl job! I'll never forget Linwood Elementary! |
 |
| My very first day of school. I was nauseous I was so nervous! |
 |
| The night we got engaged! November '07 |
 |
| Jack was born! November '09 |
 |
| Lia was born! March '12 |
Ok, enough sappy stuff...here are some pics from our weekend in Wichita.
 |
| Jack played with Saige all day Saturday while mommy and Daddy packed. |
 |
| Lia sat around all weekend and told us what to do. |
 |
| One last hoo-rah with Erica and Heather. |
 |
| LOTS of laughs. Will miss them soooo much! |
 |
| Jack got to spend all day Friday at Ms Jills house! She took him to lunch at McDonalds and to the pool! Here he is enjoying some nuggets with Kaitlynn. We will miss you, Hedger Family!!! |
 |
| And of course, one last lunch at Merle's with my team. Our favorite spot. These girls are like family to me! Will miss you soooo much!!! |
Comments