The weekends always go way too fast! Friday night, I had dinner with my girlfriends, Erica and Heather. It was so nice to catch up with them. Sometimes you just need a nice girl chat. We just sat and talked while our kids played.
Saturday morning, I went to the hospital with the girls from work to meet Bailey! She was born to Allison (fellow first grade teacher) and her husband Chris. She was 7 lbs 8 oz. 19" long. I know I'm very hormonal right now, but I got teary holding her! I CANT wait to hold Lia! Two first grade teachers down, one to go (ME!!) Yep, my turn is next!
Sunday night we went over to the Rodriguez's house to watch the Super Bowl. We ate lots of good food (thank goodness for those stretchy maternity pants) and had a fun time with Adam and Arrena. Plus, I got some extra cuddle time in with Avi. Jack had fun too, he shared his cars with Avi, and even got to hold him for the first time!
 |
| Bailey Lynn Norris |
 |
| Our team, with new Mommy Allison and precious Bailey! |
 |
| Jack was so nice to share his cars with Avi. |
 |
| Sooooo cute! Avi, 8 weeks old. |
 |
| Jack LOVED holding Avi. Here he is trying to put his pacifier back in for him. It was so cute. Jack was all smiles. Looks lke Avi likes his new friend, Jack, too. |
Comments