My wonderful friends, Erica and Heather hosted a baby shower for me this weekend. I am so blessed to have such great friends! It was a small one, with a few of my co-workers and a few family members. I got lots of great things for Lia, including my DOUBLE STROLLER!!! The girls on my team here at work all went in on it together, and I couldn't be more excited! You should click
here to check it out. Its the sit and stand kind that has 12 different options for riding! It's going to be great for going places with both kids. I feel lucky to have such thoughtful friends and family. A special thanks to my mom and sister who made the trip down to Wichita for the shower.
I am posting some pics from the shower, but have more to share with you later this week from my mom and sisters stay here this weekend, and we also had a visit from my grandparents yesterday! Jack was spoiled with all the family he saw this weekend!
 |
| Onesies made by Erica and Heather |
 |
| More onesies! |
 |
| Awesome decorations that will eventually go in Lia's room |
 |
| The whole group! Love these girls! |
 |
| My wonderful hostesses |
Comments