A big congratlations to my very dear friend, Katy, and her husband Mike on the birth of their twins!! They were not due to arrive until March 18th, but made their grand entrance into this world earlier this week! A precious baby boy and a precious baby girl! Hayden Fae weighed in at 3 lbs 12 oz. and Lane Stephen weighed in at 2 lbs. 3 oz. They are in the NICU at the U of I, but are breathing on their own, and doing very well! I can't wait until my next trip home, to get my hands on them and give them lots of love!
Well....my mom and sister and other various family members have started asking what Ryan and I want for Christmas this year....so I began thinking, and here is my Christmas list thus far: *Dance Dance Revolution for Wii (Don't laugh, it's actually really fun) *Dancing With the Stars for Wii *Waffle Maker *good quality chef's knife *fun dress socks to wear to work *black boots with pointed toe *brown boots with pointed toe *Dressy winter coat *Wall Flower refills (for home and school) Ryan and I aren't shopping for each other this year since we are honeymooning over New Years. We are going to Las Vegas, and I can't wait!
Comments