Well, I'm a few weeks into my 3rd trimester now, and things are going great. We go on Tues. morning for an ultra sound in hopes that my placenta has moved up (TMI? Sorry...). I'm most excited to see how much Lia has grown. We haven't seen any pictures of her since the 18 week ultra sound. I'll try and get a couple of the new pics posted this week.
Not a whole lot to report on from Wichita. Things are the same old. It's hard to believe that Feb. is just around the corner! I'm including a few random photos that I never got around to putting on here. Enjoy!
 |
| 30 Weeks. The end is in sight! |
 |
| Jack playing with Grandma Diane's cat, Lazy Boy, over Christmas. This is the closest Jack will ever come to owning a cat. (At least, uner my roof) |
 |
| Jack was helping me feed Megan on Christmas Eve. I know he's going to be a great big brother! |
 |
| Meet Maddex! He was born in November to our friends, Eric and Lindsey. We got to meet him while we were home in Iowa. Such a cutie! |
 |
| Meet Benson! Born to our friends, Nate and Kim. We also got to meet him while we were home! Soooo tiny! |
 |
| Meet Avi! Born to our friends, Adam and Arrena. He was born in Dec. Please excuse Jack...he was much more interested in Adam's matchbox cars than posing for a picture with Daddy and Avi. |
 |
| This is Avi telling me that he is sick of me taking his picture. |
Hope all is well with everyone!
Comments