This past weekend, we welcomed more family from Iowa, my mom and sister! They arrived Friday afternoon (I took the afternoon off) and stayed through Sunday afternoon! It was soooo much fun! We hit up the Holiday Galleria Friday night, the pumpkin patch and shopping on Saturday, and a mini-spa night on Saturday night. Sunday after church, they headed home. I know I say this a lot, but the weekends always go too fast when you're with friends and family.
I don't see my family nearly as often as I would like, and am missing them more than ever! We are hoping to move closer to Iowa in the near future. (of course a lot has to fall into place for that to happen).
Enjoy our pics from the weekend:
 |
| Before heading to the Galleria on Friday night. |
 |
| 1st attempt at Pumpkin Patch was before a nap, which ended up in pictures like this. Luckilly, they stamped our hands so we could get back in AFTER a nap. |
 |
| Yep, I think we'll come back after the nap. |
 |
| 2nd Round at the pumpkin patch was much better! |
 |
| Teetor Totter with Grandma! |
 |
| Airplane Ride with Pilot Jack. |
 |
| Awwwww |
 |
| Aunt Morgan takin' Jack for a spin around the bike track. |
 |
| Playing in the corn! |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Checkin' out the goats |
 |
| And the rabbits |
 |
| Hayrack ride to go pick out our pumpkin! |
 |
| Jack picked a meduim sized pumpkin for him, and a small one for his new little brother or sister. |
 |
| How about a gord? |
 |
| It was a long day at the pumpkin patch, so Jack thought he needed in on a little spa time too. Daddy was just THRILLED about this. |
Comments