I love Sundays. Ryan always has the day off, and we spend the whole day together as a family. Yesterday, we had McDonalds for breakfast before heading to church. I know I know, McDonalds?? Ever since I saw that commercial for the 'breakfast platter' I just had to have it. It was delicious. Ask me that again in 6 months or so, and I might not agree so much.
After church, we had lunch, and took a nap and headed to the mall. I was on a mission to find a couple things, both of which I found neither, but thats ok :) When we got home, we played outside and grilled out some brats. Plus, the Bears won! I love Sundays with my boys!
This weekend, we are headed home for Jill's (sister in law) baby shower. It will be A LOT of time in the car, but well worth it. We haven't been home since July.
 |
| There are lots of dogs in our neighborhood. We pet all of them if we can. ALL.OF.THEM. This lady said "oh, I think he needs a dog!" Ha! |
 |
| Super Jack! |
 |
| Mommy and Jack headed out for a walk. Good shot of 17 week belly. |
Comments