A very happy 30th birthday to my wonderful husband! Don't worry, honey, you don't look a day over 25! I had to include a couple of his baby pics, since he's just so darn cute!![]()
| 30 years later, and he still vacuums! |
| "Hey Jack, do you want to help me wrap Daddy's gifts?" Jack's response: "Night night Mommy!" Such a silly boy! |
| He was much more interested in the cake. Please disregard large spaces between some of the frosting along the bottom... I had less frosting than what I thought I had. Oops!! |
| Yes, it was a yellow cake with chocolate frosting (for those of you who know Ryan well...) |
Love you babe!
Exciting things happening:
-Morgan is coming down for the weekend! Yay!
-My parents are on vacation in sunny California for the next 8 days!
-We're headed home next weekend for our annual trip down the Iowa River!
-The speed limit in Kansas just changed to 75 mph! (awesome for people like us who travel frequently!)
-Jameson and Alex's wedding: August 4, 2012 (just two days after our anniversary, and two days before my parents!)
Comments