I have taken so many pictures of Jack on my cell phone, and it's about time I share them! Some of these are a few weeks old, but still just as cute! The quality isn't wonderful, but that is to be expected with a camera phone!
Jack's 2 month appointment went really well! He weighs 11 lbs. 7 oz. and is 24" long! He is off the charts for his height, and right in the middle for his weight. Daycare is going really good! We have one week under our belts now, and I am doing much better with leaving him. I love it when that last bell at school rings, because I get to go get my baby!!
We are looking forward to my parents visiting the first weekend in February and a possible visit from Jill and Sarah (Ryan's sisters) the second weekend in Feb.
Jack and Mommy-we take pics like this to send to Daddy while he's at work!
Jack and Mommy-we take pics like this to send to Daddy while he's at work!









Comments