Hope this blog finds you all enjoying the start of a new year! Lots of things have been happening around here! I went in for my 6 week check up with my OBGYN yesterday, and everything looks good! Jack has his 2 month appt. next Monday with Dr. Hesse. 1) I cannot believe he will be 2 mo. old already and 2) the 2 mo. appt. is the dreaded shots!!!
Jack is going for his "practice" day at daycare later this week, which Mommy is very nervous about. He officially starts daycare next Friday, because I am going back to work! I am going back on a Friday, to ease myself back into it. I am SO not ready to go back to work. The time home with Jack has FLOWN by! I know its going to be much harder on me than him.
Here are some pics from the past couple of weeks.
Jack and Arrena!

Jack is going for his "practice" day at daycare later this week, which Mommy is very nervous about. He officially starts daycare next Friday, because I am going back to work! I am going back on a Friday, to ease myself back into it. I am SO not ready to go back to work. The time home with Jack has FLOWN by! I know its going to be much harder on me than him.
Here are some pics from the past couple of weeks.
Jack and Arrena!
Comments