Congratulations to George and Shannon on the birth of their little girl, Saige! She is ADORABLE! Mom and baby are both doing great! Saige was born in the same hospital where Jack will be born, so while I was visiting them, it made everything seem a little more "real"!
Shannon-the students miss you and can't wait for you to come back to school!
Saige is the second birth from Linwood this year, and I believe Jack is #4 on the list...it's almost my turn! We have LOTS of pregnant ladies here at school this year!

Saige, Shannon, Arrena, and I. Sorry the pic is a little blury...you still get the idea!
Shannon-the students miss you and can't wait for you to come back to school!
Saige is the second birth from Linwood this year, and I believe Jack is #4 on the list...it's almost my turn! We have LOTS of pregnant ladies here at school this year!
Saige, Shannon, Arrena, and I. Sorry the pic is a little blury...you still get the idea!
Comments