Well, if you haven't heard by now, Ryan and I are going to be proud PARENTS! Yep, thats right, we are expecting our first child in mid November. We found out at the end of March that we were expecting, when I was already about 6 weeks pregnant!
We are now on week 11, and got to hear the babys heartbeat for the first time yesterday at the doctor. It was absolutely amazing to hear, and to think that it was all going on inside of me! Another great thing that happened at the doctor: Nausea meds!! I have been feeling very sick for a long time now, and I got a prescription that has made me feel better than I have in WEEKS! It's the same stuff they use for chemo patients and after surgery, so its pretty powerful, and does the job!
I am looking forward to blogging all about this pregnancy!

Notice the 2 pink stripes! POSITIVE
(sorry it's blurry--those things are HARD to photograph!)
This pic is me at 8 weeks (2 mo.) Please forgive my frumpy outfit, lack of makeup, and nasty hair, if you recall from reading above, I was NOT feeling well....
In other exciting news: We are heading home to Iowa this weekend for Spencer's homecoming party! We are looking forward to a night in DesMoines with my parents and then the rest of the weekend in Fairbank with Ryan's family! Check back early next week for pics from our trip!
We are now on week 11, and got to hear the babys heartbeat for the first time yesterday at the doctor. It was absolutely amazing to hear, and to think that it was all going on inside of me! Another great thing that happened at the doctor: Nausea meds!! I have been feeling very sick for a long time now, and I got a prescription that has made me feel better than I have in WEEKS! It's the same stuff they use for chemo patients and after surgery, so its pretty powerful, and does the job!
I am looking forward to blogging all about this pregnancy!
Notice the 2 pink stripes! POSITIVE
(sorry it's blurry--those things are HARD to photograph!)
This pic is me at 8 weeks (2 mo.) Please forgive my frumpy outfit, lack of makeup, and nasty hair, if you recall from reading above, I was NOT feeling well....
In other exciting news: We are heading home to Iowa this weekend for Spencer's homecoming party! We are looking forward to a night in DesMoines with my parents and then the rest of the weekend in Fairbank with Ryan's family! Check back early next week for pics from our trip!
Comments