Well, like usual, February has come and gone, and I never did a blog. I feel like time is moving so fast! February was great to the Shields family, and I've got photos to prove it. February is one of my favorite months for two reasons: 1) Valentine's Day and 2) Heart Awareness month! As usual, you didn't disappoint with all the photos you sent me of you wearing RED in honor of heart disease awareness! I'm always so touched at everyone who does.
March is here--which means several great things! 1) I'm going to be an aunt again sometime this month! 2) My baby girl is turning FOUR 3) spring break!
Enjoy our photos from the last month:
March is here--which means several great things! 1) I'm going to be an aunt again sometime this month! 2) My baby girl is turning FOUR 3) spring break!
Enjoy our photos from the last month:
| Willowbrook staff with Miss Lia in the front. I work with some fabulous people! |
| My fourth graders rocked the red this year! Can you spy Lia? |
| Jack and Lia are more than ready for spring. They made these chains to count down the days! |
| This was a fun Sunday afternoon at Copper Creek here in Pleasant Hill. We saw a deer, lots of geese and ducks, and played on the playground equipment. |
| We traveled to Fairbank to celebrate Grandpa Maury's 70th birthday! Here he is pictured with all his grand-kids. There is a lot of love in this picture! |
| At what age to little boys start to smile normal? Clearly not age 6. *Also see smile in photo above :) |
| Grandpa and his girl. |
| And then TODAY is Grandma Diane's birthday! We are lucky to have such great parents/in laws/grandparents! |
Comments