I can't believe the last blog post I wrote was titled 'Lia's First Day of School'. Well, it's November now, and I am WAY behind in blogging! Fall is in full effect here! I am attaching lots of photos for you to see what we've been up to!
 |
| In September, we found out my Grandpa Rosien had a brain tumor. After the tumor was removed, we found it it was melanoma. He is undergoing radiation at the U of I. We have really appreciated all the prayer and support that has been shown. Please continue to keep my grandpa in your prayers. See Alex's cute little baby bump there? Well. we found out a couple of weeks ago that shes having a GIRL! I'm so excited to have another niece this spring! |
 |
| We continued our fall tradition with a trip to Howell's pumpkin patch in Cumming. The kids loved feeding the goats, riding the ponies, and picking our our pumpkins! |
 |
| The Pumpkin Princess |
 |
| My nephews were in town for a soccer tournament, so we got to spend some time with them. We enjoyed dinner at Fong's together. Love this picture of the four of them. Jack and Lia adore their older cousins. |
 |
| Daddy is a great pumpkin carver! Lia watches carefully to make sure he's getting it just right. |
 |
| Thanks for the fun Halloween shirts to wear to school, Grandma Sue! |
 |
| Lia dressed up as a kitty cat this year. |
 |
| Jack was a Ninja Turtle. |
 |
| We had a rheumatology appointment last week in Iowa City. The arthritis Lia has is not gone, but not any worse, so I guess thats good news! We are continuing with the methotrexate injections. They seem to be doing the trick. |
 |
| Look at those joints! |
 |
| Such a good little patient. |
 |
| Another appointment? No big deal. |
 |
| Jack always watches to make sure his sister is being handled with care. Future doctor? |
 |
| Jack is loving kindergarten. He was the SUPER STAR last week. He got to be the line leader all week, have this special board put up, and the class wrote a story about him. He's looking forward to Grand-Friends day coming up soon where Grandpa Maury and Grandma Diane will come spend the morning in school with him! |
We are planning Jack's 6th birthday, which I know I say this every year, but doesn't seem possible. He's having a Hawkeye themed tailgate party, which will be a blast!
We're headed to Fairbank for Thanksgiving this year, and looking forward to spending the holiday with family. I have so much to be thankful for in my life. I am reminded everyday when I wake up how amazing God is, and how much He has blessed Ryan and I. Hope all is well with you! Take care!
Comments