May has been a busy month for us! We celebrated Brynn's 3rd birthday, my 31st birthday, graduation party for Brooke and Macie, soccer games, and physical therapy! Enjoy...
I hope May finds you all doing well. Jack and I are on our final countdown for the last few days of school. I can hardly believe I will have a kindergartner and a preschooler in tow with me next year! In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my summer home with them :)
| Jack continues to improve each week of soccer. It's great watching him succeed and seeing the pure joy on his face! Uncle Jameson and Aunt Alex made it to last week's game. |
| Brynn's 3rd birthday party! You can see part of her purple tractor cake here (her choice!) |
| Jack and Lia always love play time with their cousins. They loved testing out their new play set! |
| Lia has had several physical therapy appointments now and is doing well. We have learned lots to help her with her calf, and are hoping to notice improvement soon. |
I hope May finds you all doing well. Jack and I are on our final countdown for the last few days of school. I can hardly believe I will have a kindergartner and a preschooler in tow with me next year! In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my summer home with them :)
Comments