Well, another National Wear Red Day has come and gone, and I continue to be amazed and blown away at all the people who put on their red and support the American Heart Association in their attempts to cure heart disease! I loved seeing all the pictures people posted all over social media in honor of Lia or others living with heart disease!
Flyers went home with over 500 Willowbrook students to wear red, and it was a sea of red when they came into school on Friday morning! I was greeted with treats and hearts on my desk, and a beatiful note from my wonderful friends and co-workers, and was amazed at my own class of students who decked themselves out head to toe in red, and even a couple students who made thier own Team Lia t-shirts!
I don't have all the 'go red' pictures posted on here, but took a few off of Facebook to share. Thanks again to everyone for your support!
.JPG) |
| Headed off to school! |
.JPG) |
| My student, Haley, in her Team Lia shirt that she made! I thought this was so AWESOME! |
.JPG) |
| Sign on my desk :) |
.JPG) |
| Some students from Miss Armantrout's class |
.JPG) |
| Cake Balls!!! |
.JPG) |
| The best friends a girl could ask for! |
.JPG) |
| My fourth graders! |
.JPG) |
| Hard to see their words--but is says 'Willowbrook Has Heart' |
 |
| Our wonderful sitter, Angie! |
 |
| Everyone at daycare wore red for Miss Lia! |
 |
| Jamie and Layla rockin' their Team Lia shirts!! |
 |
| Macie and Lia! |
 |
| Loving the anesthesia/surgery team from Methodist West in their red! |
 |
| Lia and Savannah. Love this pic. |
 |
| Uncle Jameson, and Wells Fargo crew! |
Comments