Hard to believe that today is August 1st! I go back to school in 12 days! Ahhh! Although I can't complain too bad...I've been on maternity leave since March 16th. Ohhhh it will be so hard to go back and leave my littles. I love them so much!
Ryan and I went to Washington this past weekend for my 10 year class reunion! We had a lot of fun. It was great to catch up with everyone!
Tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary. Four amazing years. Two amazing kids. God is so good!
On Saturday, Jameson and Alex tie the knot! Jack just tried on his tux today....he's gonna look so cute! I'll be anxious to see if he works up the courage to make that trip down the aisle.
Lia is now 4 months old! Her echo and EKG this month looked great! One of the patches on her heart is leaking a bit, but that is normal and to be expected. Her cardiologist thought she wouldn't need her valve-replacement surgery before she was 10, so that's good! He did follow that up with "Lia doesn't do anything by the book though, so you never can tell," and I was quickly reminded of how good Lia is at calling the shots! She'll let us know when she needs her next surgery, and it will most definetly be on her terms! Now we just sit, wait, and monitor, every month, until that time comes. She is getting stronger and stronger! She now weighs 12 lbs 11 oz. (she moved up from the 4th percentile to the 17th!!!) We tried cereal for the first time last night...she managed to get quite a few spoon-fulls down, and I'm sure she'll do better each night that we try. If she takes to the cereal well, we are going to start fruits and veggies next month.
Jack has completed the summer reading program at the Norwalk Library! He loves to read, and I love that he loves to read! He got some great prizes along the way, however, his favorite part was always visiting the library's pet turtle, Hank. We stop and talk to Hank every week.
Enjoy the pictures!
 |
| Brooke was in town to take her nursing boards, so we met up for lunch! She passed, and is now an RN! Way to go Brooke!! |
 |
| 4 month cardiology appt. She screamed through the entire echo. |
 |
| Jack and Hank the Turtle. |
 |
| My mom painted Lia's toe nails for the first time! They look super cute! |
 |
| Playin' at the park! |
 |
| Abby and I at class reunion |
 |
| Washington High School class of '02. About half of our class made it, so that's pretty good! |
 |
| Ryan had his first venture to the Eagle's Nest...you can't go there without eating a pickled gizzard! He was a trooper and downed the whole thing. He also ate a pickled egg. |
 |
| We were all going to go swimming before the reunion, but that got rained out, so naturally, we headed to the Eagles Nest! |
 |
| Girlfriends from high school! |
 |
| Little Miss Lia trying cereal for the first time. I think the facial expression says it all. |
Comments