My apologies for lack of blogs lately, not a whole lot new to report on. I am attaching a few of Lia's ultra sound pictures, along with some other news from the Shields family! Check back soon for pictures from Christmas! We are headed home on Thursday. Can't wait!!!
 |
| Look at those legs!! These pics are from when I was 18 weeks, so shes much bigger now :) |
 |
| No mistaking it...its a girl! Look at those butt cheeks! |
 |
| Lia Michele-18 week ultra sound |
 |
| 25 weeks |
Congrats to my sister in law Jill, and her boyfriend, Steve, on the birth of their daughter, Megan Belle! She was born on Dec. 17th, weighed in at 8.13, and was 22 inches long! She looks a lot like Jill if you ask me! Look at those cheeks! I supposed thats what you get when you are over 2 weeks OVERDUE! I can't wait to meet my new neice at Christmas!
Also, a congrats to my good friend, Arrena, who had her baby on Decmeber 12th. Avi was 8 lbs, and 19 1/2 inches! I promise to get pictures of him on here soon! Hes sooooo cute!
 |
| Proud Grandma Diane with her very first granddaughter! |
Please please please say a prayer for my Grandpa Rosien this week! He is having a tumor removed from his lung on the 23rd. He and my grandma will be spending their holiday in the hospital, which no one wants to do. The tumor is very close to the location where has already had bipass surgery, which makes it more risky. We are praying for a speedy recovery, and good health for my grandpa here on out.
 |
| Jack and Great Grandpa Rosien |
 |
| Grandpa with Jack and Eli, Christmas '09 |
Comments
Merry Christmas and enjoy your time at home with family!