Wow. How much can you cram into one weekend? The answer? A LOT. We took off on Thursday night to Iowa for our friends, Brooke and Zach's wedding. Jack spent the whole weekend with Grandma Sue and Grandpa Jeff in Norwalk, while we were in Iowa City for the rehearsal, wedding, and reception. This blog is about Jack's adventures. Check back soon for some pictures from the wedding! (I am still without a camera, so I'm having to wait on my friends to get me some pictures to post!)
Jack went and watched Uncle Jameson throw javelin at his track meet! He had a lot of fun!
Jack and Alex (Jameson's girlfriend)
Our family friend, Ann, took these adorable pics of Jack.
After the track meet, Aunt Morgan came over to play for a while!
Jack had a fabulous weekend while Mommy and Daddy were away! He was a good boy on the way home too. We'll be back again over Easter, and yet again in May for Jameson's graduation from Central. I hope to blog soon abou the wedding, so check back!


Comments