Well, today marked the 100th Day of School! Normally, this celebration is held in January, but when you throw 5 snow days into the mix, it gets pushed back to February! Regardless, we had a fabulous time in Room 10 today, celebrating being '100 Days Smarter'!
In our writing centers, my darlings had to write about what they would do with $100. Their answers are so funny. I wish I was still innocent enough to think that $100 would get me a new car and a pool. They also had to draw what they will look like when they are 100 years old.
We are officially on the downhill slide of the '10-'11 school year. Hard to believe in a few short months, another year will be in the books!
My students, celebrating in style!

More snow in the forecast for much of Kansas this week....supposed to get 4-6" here in Wichita by Wed. morning. Maybe snow day #6?
Also, not sure how accurate this is, but one of my teacher friends, who follows the 'Farmers Almanac' says that Wichita is supposed to get a huge snow storm the end of March. The book says 16" of snow! Crazy! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
In our writing centers, my darlings had to write about what they would do with $100. Their answers are so funny. I wish I was still innocent enough to think that $100 would get me a new car and a pool. They also had to draw what they will look like when they are 100 years old.
We are officially on the downhill slide of the '10-'11 school year. Hard to believe in a few short months, another year will be in the books!
My students, celebrating in style!
More snow in the forecast for much of Kansas this week....supposed to get 4-6" here in Wichita by Wed. morning. Maybe snow day #6?
Also, not sure how accurate this is, but one of my teacher friends, who follows the 'Farmers Almanac' says that Wichita is supposed to get a huge snow storm the end of March. The book says 16" of snow! Crazy! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Comments