What a great weekend we had! My mom came down on Thurs. night to spend the weekend with us, PLUS, school was cancelled today because of snow, so it made my great weekend even longer! We had such a fun time with my mom! She even got Jack to laugh for the first time! He has the cutest laugh I have ever heard!! Daddy and I still haven't gotten him to do it, so Grandma Sue must have the magic touch! We spent the weekend shopping, talking, and playing with Jack. It was perfect!
Playin' with Grandma!

I love my Grandma!

Yep, thats right, my hair is starting to turn red!

Grandma Sue gave me a bath while Mommy was at work and Daddy was in class! We had fun!

'Oooohhhhhh'

Grandma Sue and Grandpa Jeff gave me this exersaucer for Christmas, but it wouldn't fit in the car with all our other presents, so I had to wait until this weekend to play with it!

Playin' with Grandma!
I love my Grandma!
Yep, thats right, my hair is starting to turn red!
Grandma Sue gave me a bath while Mommy was at work and Daddy was in class! We had fun!
'Oooohhhhhh'
Grandma Sue and Grandpa Jeff gave me this exersaucer for Christmas, but it wouldn't fit in the car with all our other presents, so I had to wait until this weekend to play with it!
Back in my new toy....I love all the sounds and the lights!
Comments